Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Terms") govern the users ("you" or "your") use of the website www.johnrichardssurplus.co.uk ("Website") and your relationship with John Richards whose registered office is at The Smithy, Hinstock, Nr Market Drayton, Shropshire TF9 2TA ("we", "our" or "us"). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access nor use the Website. If you have any queries regarding these Terms then please contact us
By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms
We reserve the right to:
- update these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Website. It is your responsibility to check for such changes. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given such announcement. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms; and
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website and the material contained within (or any part) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or its contents.
You warrant that:
- the personal information which you are required to provide when you register is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- you are not impersonating any other person or entity;
4. Privacy of Information
We warrant that:
- the personal data we hold about you will be processed lawfully and fairly. It should be accurate, relevant and not excessive. The information will, where necessary, be kept up to date and not retained for longer than is necessary. It will be kept securely to prevent unauthorized access by other people
5. Ordering from us
- You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. We will send you an order acknowledgement by email, detailing the products you have ordered.
- Our acceptance of an order takes place when we despatch the order even if your payment has been processed immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
6. We may refuse to accept an order:
- Where goods are not available
- Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment
- If there has been a pricing or product description error
- If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions
- If the order is to be delivered outside of the United Kingdom without prior agreement and payment of any additional delivery charge.
- If goods are to be sent by courier and no telephone number has been given. (This is essential for courier deliveries)
- All prices exclude VAT (where applicable) This will be added at the checkout (where applicable) at current UK rates.
- We will deliver the Products ordered by you to the address which you give for delivery when you make your order. If any of the details you have given us in your delivery address are incorrect, we are not liable for any items which have not been received.
- You may specify a delivery address which is different from your billing address, if, for example, you would like us to deliver the Products directly to a friend, a relative, or to your place of work.
- We do not deliver outside of the UK Mainland (Not incl. Highlands, Islands & Channel Islands) without specific agreement and payment of any additional delivery charges.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible and usually within 7 working days of receipt of your order. Our normal working hours are Monday to Friday 08.00am – 18.00pm. Saturday 09.00am – 17.00pm. Orders are processed and dispatched Monday to Friday 08.00am – 18.00pm. (Please see FAQs for details) All delivery and dispatch timescales quoted on the website do not include weekends or bank holidays.
9. Order Cancellations
- You have the legal right to cancel your order within 7 working days of receiving the goods. Order cancellations must be made in writing, quoting your order number, within 7 working days beginning the day after the day on which the item is delivered.
- If you wish to cancel your order you can notify us by email to email@example.com or by telephone (01952 550391) before we have dispatched the goods to you or
- Where goods have already been dispatched to you, the goods must be returned to us in accordance with the 'Returns and Exchange' section below.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time and issue a full refund.
- The provisions of this clause do not affect your statutory rights.
10. Returns and Exchange
- If you are not completely satisfied with the goods, simply return them to us at any time within 14 working days of receipt. If goods are returned within 7 working days of receipt we will issue a full refund including postage and packaging, or an exchange. After 7 working days we will refund the cost of the order minus the postage and packaging charge paid. All costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you.
- Goods should be returned in original packaging and MUST be accompanied by the original receipt.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel back to us using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods as we cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in the post.
11. Description of goods.
- Every effort is made to ensure that our products are accurately described and are fit for the purposes and applications stated on this Website.
- All descriptions of spare parts are intended as a guide only and part numbers are used for reference only and do not imply or indicate the identity of the manufacturer.
Featured Products at John Richards Surplus
Military Wolf & Defender civvy type 24volt front side lamp assembly
£3.50 exc. VAT
Universal use Nato & 50mm ball combination hitch
£39.99 exc. VAT
Limited Edition Print.
£6.50 exc. VAT
Fine china mug & coaster set
£3.75 exc. VAT
Limited Edition Print.
£6.50 exc. VAT
New Holland Tractor wooden fridge magnet
£1.99 exc. VAT